Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I am a work in progress....

Today I weighed in to find a gain of 2.4lbs. I actually feel better about this than I do the 3.8lb loss last week. This makes sense. I was bad again over the weekend and now I'm paying for it as I should be. Now I need to check myself and stay on track so I can come back with a loss next week. I feel really good. I have a lot of energy and I can see thinning in my thighs and arms. I've been getting a lot of compliments lately about how much better I look which makes me feel really good. People should pay more attention and compliment each other more. I'm going to start making sure I compliment at least one person everyday from now on.


If you'd like to help me with my reward for reaching my end goal please visit: http://www.gofundme.com/2694gw

No comments:

Post a Comment