Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I just don't know what to say.

I approached the scale this morning with more than a little trepidation. Last Thursday I went to the movies with a friend from work and had a small popcorn. I decided that since this was a no no I would make Thursday a cheat day and i went out for chicken strips and fries with chicken quesadillas. It was all fried and very bad. When Saturday came along my husband wanted to drink and so I stayed up drinking fuzzy navels til the wee hours of the morning. While drinking I ate loaded potato skins and toquitos. Again, fried and bad. The next morning I realized my niece had a pancake breakfast fundraiser which I had promised to attend. All this added up to the second bad week in a row and I was prepared for yet more weight gain. When I got on the scale I immediately stepped off and tried again. Sure enough I had lost 3.8lbs. Shocked, you bet. I don't know what to do with this. I'm having trouble processing how this could be. I don't trust myself with these cheat days and I know it will come back to haunt me soon. I have decided that this week needs to be a strictly healthy eating week. I also did something that I'm almost ashamed of. I say almost because I did it so I have to own it. I set up a fundraising site to raise money for my trip reward for my final milestone. I don't know if it will raise any money but it's worth a shot. If you'd like you can check it out. http://www.gofundme.com/2694gw

No comments:

Post a Comment