Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Going Strong this late in the game.

3.2lbs this week! That's 3 weeks of over 3lb. loss. I'm amazed that I can take that much off a week this late in the game. Next month will be one year since I began this journey and looking back it's been a really good year. Hopefully, by the time the one year mark passes I will be down 100lbs which is awesome. I feel 150% better than I did this time last year. I'm hoping I can say the same next year at this time. Zumba really hurt on Monday after the gym but yesterday's trip to the gym was really good. I don't hurt as bad today but I'm still soar. Zumba again tonight. I just keep telling myself that it will be worth the pain in the end and I know it will be. People are really taking notice of my weight loss now. I think my time at the gym has made more a visible impact on my body than the entire year of weight loss. No one notices the slow reduction of size but define a muscle and people see it right away. I'm excited for this new routine. I only hope that 5 days a week of exercise is something I can keep up with. I think at this point in my life I can. I need to do this for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment