Wednesday, March 13, 2013

In a funk.

Hey! Today is once again weigh in day. I lost 3.4lbs. No cheat day this week and I feel good. So why am I in a funk? I have no clue. I think the time change is messing with me a little. I'm really tired. I can really see a difference in my arms, legs and face. I would think that feeling this much better would put me in a good mood but instead I'm totally in a funk. I'm hoping its related to the rainy weather and that I will come out of it when the sun returns. I guess we'll see. On the brighter side, I have 63 weeks left til I reach my final goal. That's assuming a 2lb per week lose of course. That's also with the understanding that nothing will changes as far as my eating and exercise habits are concerned. It's something to look forward to though. Until next week, be well.


If you would like to help me raise the funds for my final milestone reward you can help at:
http://www.gofundme.com/2694gw

No comments:

Post a Comment