Thursday, April 4, 2013

Procrastination, one of my many fine traits.

Did you miss me yesterday? I really did mean to write but the day got away from me. It's harder to motivate myself to write when I've had a bad week. Last week was definitely bad. No Zumba classes this week due to spring break and no gym on Sunday due to Easter. I feel like a jelly fish. That along with a fairly regular pattern of gaining every third week and here I sit with a 2.6lbs gain. It would be more frustrating if I didn't know next week will be a good one. I've noticed that since August I have gained in the third week. Some months it's been an every other week gain but at the end of the day I'm ahead. Now, that leaves me in a position where I need to lose 8.4lbs in the next eighteen days. Well, I don't have to but it would be nice. In eighteen days I will have reached the 1 year mark. It doesn't really feel like it's been that long since I began this journey but it has. It would be nice to have lost 100lbs in a year but if not I'll get there. It's such a big change for just one little year. I'm just starting to get to the point where I can look in the mirror and see an attractive woman there. I no longer feel like a beast. Before I can honestly say I didn't feel human. Now, I feel like a heavy woman but a woman at least. I still have so far to go. I know I'll get there. It's just a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment