Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Into every life some rain must fall

Another Wednesday, another weigh in. I'm not going to pretend I'm not disappointed to have seen an 8oz gain when I got on the scale this morning. It was to be expected after almost 2 weeks of being way under calories and now finally being able to get back up to 1200. It does not however make it any easier to take. Especially given all the changes I have been seeing and the fact that I feel amazing. It just seems so contradictory to how I feel. Having said that I should be thinking that the scale isn't what matters. As anyone with a weight issue knows however the scale is my master and it has given me a harsh beating this week after two weeks in a row of treating me like a queen. It's a harsh reality but I have to remember it's only 8oz not 8lbs so I should be happy. Averaging my weigh loss over three weeks it also has me on a 2lb a week average which is where I want to be so I guess I have to just take a deep breath and focus on the coming week. The past is done and each day is a new chance to improve. Off to Zumba tonight and I think I will be working my fanny extra hard tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment