Wednesday, September 19, 2012

what a week.

Hi,
  It's weigh in day again. This week I took off a somewhat startling 4.4lbs. My calorie intake has been much lower than it should be due to the fact that without a car I can only bring home as many groceries as I'm willing to walk a mile carrying. I'm sure walking all that way made a difference too. I also came down with a pretty bad cold that left me with a primary diet of tea. I guess it was a perfect storm of events but I'm concerned that one, I'm getting sick too often. So I think it's time to seriously consider that multivitamin. Secondly, I'm loosing too fast so I need to get a car (which I think I have found) because I need to get enough food so I can slow the loss back down to 2lbs a week. My worst fear is doing all this work only to find I'm left with a thin body and yards of baggy skin. I am feeling stronger though. I notice muscle definition in my legs which is nice. My jean's are beginning to get loose again so I will need to go shopping soon for another pair. I also hit another milestone in my plan which is 275lbs. That is such a huge number but coming from 335lbs it's a huge improvement. Of course with the scale change and the 2lb differential it's really a 57lb loss but that's nothing to scoff at. However, no matter how much better I feel I am in no way delusional enough to think that 275lbs is good. So I continue on.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment