Wednesday, September 5, 2012

50LBs Less!!

Pardon me if I ramble today but I haven't had a lot of sleep. I almost forgot to weigh in again this morning mostly because I forgot it was Wednesday. The holiday is messing with my head I guess. Anyway I lost another 1.6lbs which means I have reached a total of 50lbs lost. I'm pretty happy about that although I still have a long way to go this is very good progress. I don't know if it's because of the loss that I am noticing my spare tire more but my lower abdomen is making me crazy. That weight is by far the most annoying thing on my body at the moment. I'm hyper aware of it. This is an off week for Zumba which means I have no class for 2 weeks straight but when we start again next week we will be adding ab exercises. I'm really hoping this helps. I just want all this fat off me. I know it will take time and slow and steady wins the race but it's tiring. I just want to be thin. This fat feels gross. I'm surprised I didn't feel that before. I feel it hanging on me and I want it gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment