Thursday, September 13, 2012

Life sure knows how to kick you when your down.

Hi,
  Please forgive me if i'm a little depressing this week. My car died yesterday, as in I have to find a way to buy a new one died. It couldn't have come at a worse time because after taking my step daughter to school I have had no money. My kids are living off mac n cheese and ramen noodles and since I can't eat that it's a steady diet of cereal and brocolli for me. I lost 3lbs this week which is not as good as it would be if I were eatting enough. This has been one of the most stressful weeks of my life and that is really saying alot since I was a single mom for 3 years. Through all the trouble I am still doing my Zumba classes and it helps relieve alot of the stress. I would be a mess without that to look forward too. I'm also lucky to be blessed with a helpful family for support so at least I have a light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully next week I can buy some healthier food and we can all eat properly but until then the struggle continues. On the bright side the weight is still coming off and tomorrow for better or worse will be another day. Here's hoping next week brings a happier post.

No comments:

Post a Comment