Thursday, August 8, 2013

Doctor visits, torn muscles, and other fun things.


Another week over and I’m last to post. I went to my doctor for the first time in almost a year. I don’t usually go so long between visits but we had some scheduling conflicts. Anyway, needless to say she was very happy with my weight loss. It was a good ego boost. I tore my calf muscle during Zumba which has made my exercise routine difficult to say the least. I lost another 2lbs this week so that leaves me still up 4.6lbs since before vacation but back under the 100lb loss mark.  I look forward to shedding the remaining 4.6lbs and continuing on. I feel like I have been stuck in this fluctuating pattern for the last few months and it’s time to get some real movement going. If I can continue to lose 2lbs a week I will be within 20lbs of my goal by next April which would be the 2 year mark. That’s what I’m shooting for now.

Until next week…..be  well.

No comments:

Post a Comment