Wednesday, July 31, 2013

How stupid can the human body be?

Hello! It's weigh in day again and I lost 6.4lbs. That is nearly half the gain from vacation which goes to show it wasn't solid weight gain. I'm hoping that I can get the other half off within the next couple of weeks.
Today I'm pondering just how stupid the body can be. I was eating my Greek yogart at my regular snack time and someone was cooking something in the kitchen. I was thinking wow I'm really hungry. SERIOUSLY??? I was eating. How could I be hungry? Talk about not processing things properly. That was nuts. I guess that's how I know I'm an addict. That's why I could never be trusted to eat any other way than how I am now. I may have my little cheat days, (or weeks if I'm on vacation) but I could never just let myself go without carefully thinking about what I eat. I just don't think right when it comes to food. Scary really. Until next time......Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment