Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Floundering and annoyed with myself.


This week I lost 4oz. doesn’t feel like anything. I haven’t been going to the gym. I’ve had a hard time working it back into the routine. I feel awful today, like I just can’t get my act together. I was looking back at the last few months and as I well know I’ve been floundering in the same 10lb range for the last 4 months. Maybe this is my plateau of sorts. I need to do something but I’m not really sure what will help me get back in the swing. I want to lose 34 more pounds by Christmas. I really need to get determined to chase that number. I know my Dad dying made me lose some focus. Life has not been bliss for the last 4 months at home so I know I’m dealing with a lot but that’s life. If I’m going to really lose all the weight I need to learn to suck it up and not let emotional issues be an excuse. This week has to be a turn around. I know that I have to get moving again. I don’t want to hate the way I look and feel anymore. Even after all the success I’ve had I do still hate my body. If feels worse than ever. I’m more aware of the fat and I want it off. Now I need to make it happen. Be Well.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment