Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What to say.....when your in a downward spirl?

Hello, I have to say I'm at a loss for words. I gained 2.2lbs for the second week in a row. Looking back at the log I keep I am the same weight I was a month ago and 2lbs more than 2 months ago. I guess I wouldn't sweat 2lbs over 2 months if I didn't know that I should be about 15lbs less. I mentioned several posts ago that I was in a very dark place in my life. Sadly that has not improved and clearly my resolve has been shaken by the events that have occurred. That is why I need to keep writing. I will overcome this and I will continue to lose the rest of the weight. I think it's important to realize that life can be very difficult and when it is we will falter. In the end though as long as I don't quit on myself I will find a way to get back on track. I feel myself in that 'I just don't care' attitude. It's the reason I always said I can't be trusted. The ironic thing is I'm not eating bad and I'm still exercising. It's just the weekends when I drink too much and I eat things I shouldn't. Clearly though it is too much and I need to regain control. I have two weigh in days before I go to my family reunion. I am going to buckle down til then and try and take off as much as I can because I'm not taking my scale when I go and I know I'll put some weight on those next 2 weeks. So by this time next month if I'm lucky I'll weigh the same as I do now. So much work but I know it will be worth it. I just can't ever give up on myself. Until next week. Be well.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment