Monday, July 8, 2013

Vacation on the mind.....

Hi,
 I should have posted on Wednesday but I just didn't have anything to say. I lost 3.2lbs but I didn't really feel like singing from the rafters about it. I've been doing so bad lately. The worst part is it's only a handful of bad days but it makes such a huge difference. Anyway, I leave for vacation on the 14th and I will be in radio silence for the next two Wednesdays. I am not taking my scale and fully intend to gain 10lbs. It will be an 11 day free for all. Although I will be having nightly BBQ and drinking I will also be doing plenty of outdoor activities so hopefully I can keep my muscles in shape. When I return I will need to really get my butt in gear. I am going to got to the gym Thursday this week so I can go on Saturday too. That way I have one last day of exercise before I fall into my days of debauchery. Until the 25th or so..... Be well.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment