Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Back to the basics.

This week has greeted me with a 4oz gain. Not bad considering last week and the insane cheat day I had on Saturday. Sunday I decided that it was time to start over. That thought is only confirmed by this weigh in which is the 5th week of gaining in 6 weeks. So I have returned to the 2 hour interval eating. Something I had been slacking on. I had taken to only have one snack in the morning and one in the afternoon. It really has to be two in order to keep my metabolism working in high gear. I've gone back to my daily cucumber. It's just one of those extreme low calorie snacks that just makes you feel good. I've gone back to putting a slice of lemon in my water which also just makes me feel good. As always my calories are limited to 1200 a day but i am eliminating the cheat day until i can get back to more steady weight loss. NO bread, NO cheese, and NO starch. Those are still the main rules. No fatty or greasy foods of course. I am already feeling better again. Next week should yield some improvement. Until then be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment