Wednesday, May 29, 2013

OK Panic!!!!!!!

I have gained for the second week in a row. 1.6lbs this week. :( What's worse is that I ate bad for 5 days straight. It's a wonder I didn't gain more and I won't be surprised if next week pays for it as well. Yesterday was my son's birthday so I did not go to the gym. Today is a Zumba day thankfully, so I will use that as a way to get back on track. (repeats to self - Nothing tastes as good as thin feels) I fear spiraling back into the fat life. I have too far to go to start slipping now. I'm not even half way! This is definitely something I have to put a stop too right away. I see myself using food as a comfort tool. Right now with the state my life is in I really need the comfort but I need to stay strong. I let myself go for a couple of weeks but I have to stop now or a small gain is going to turn into a big one. If I were a scientist studying myself I would be noting how quickly my body adapted to the fatty foods again. I would also note how quickly my energy was sapped away. I have been so tired for the last two days I can barely keep my head up. Lack of sleep isn't helping there either. It's a good lesson though. I can't stop. The healthy eating the exercise it's all a way of life. It's my life now. If I want to continue to lose weight and be more healthy, I need to keep it up. I think I'll try going to the gym on Thursday this week instead of Friday. It's going to be very hot on Friday. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment