Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Weigh in

So after only 2 days of following the rules this week I was hopeful but not foolish enough to think I had made any real progress. Sadly I saw a 1.2lbs gain this week. That was no doubt due to the binge weekend that preceded the following of the rules. Next week promises to be much better. This morning I was looking at my weekly record of loss, or in the case of the last few months, gain. I noticed that my recent slide has sent me back over the weight for my last 2 milestones. Granted they were very close together but I'm still pretty disappointed with myself. I enjoyed the feeling of my close getting baggier by the day. I don't think I realized how much until they began getting tighter. It really is a terrible feeling sitting here in pants that used to be a little loose and feeling like you could bust out of them.
The good news is it's never too late to turn things around. The journey continues and I'm looking forward to dropping what I gained and continuing down the road to success. Until next time......Be Well.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment