Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Frozen in more ways than one.

I had a gain of 2oz. this week. Not a huge change but in the wrong direction just the same. The arctic temperatures have made it too cold to venture to the gym and made my Zumba instructor sick so no Zumba. That means an entire week with zero exercise. On top of that the cold weather has left me chasing warm comfort foods so I wasn't trying to stick to the rules very hard. I have 126.6lbs to go until I reach my goal weight. That's a huge number. I think the most important thing is that I keep writing even when I'm not doing so hot. (As in the last several months). It keeps me focused on what I'm doing so I can continue to try and correct myself. It's sad to think that if I had worked harder over the last few months I could be just 2 months from reaching my goal. I think as long as I reach that is what matters. I'm not going to beat myself up over a timeline. Hopefully after today it will get a bit warmer and with any luck my class won't be cancelled tonight. Until next week.......Be Well.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment