Monday, January 6, 2014

Long time...

Hello and Happy New Year. My apologies for having been away these last few weeks but I took a little break for the holidays. Apparently the idea to lose 30lbs by Christmas had the opposite outcome. Since my lowest weigh in back in July I have gained 30lbs. Failure? In some ways yes but since I am a continual work in progress I will choose to think of it as a detour on my way to success. I will start by telling you that 10lbs was just over Christmas and New Years. My pants are tight and I feel like poo. I'm tired and I've been getting headaches more often. This is not just because it's Monday but because for the last month and a half I have paid no attention to the rules. I refuse to get involved with the foolishness of New Year solutions and for that reason have waited until today to begin the road back to the path of success. I know that given a couple of weeks following the rules I will shed that weight fairly quick. I do need to find my way back to the gym and tonight is Zumba which is always a constant for me. I need to feel good again. The first step is to get through today with just 1200 calories. It's not hard really I just need to focus on that. I'll check in on Wednesday and let you know how weigh in goes. It should be promising since I'm sure some of the weight is fluff. Until then..... Be Well.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment