Thursday, July 26, 2012

Yesterday was a really tough day. Not eating wise just life wise. I had a bit of an epiphany. I decided that I don't want to be an accountant anymore. Apparently changing my body isn't enough for me. I need to change my whole life. So, I've decided to go back to school to study environmental science and try my hand at saving the world. In comparison loosing a couple hundred pounds seems like a breeze :)  I had a really good work out at zumba yesterday. I don't know why the whole world doesn't do it. Actually i do. I thought it was kinda dumb before i tried it but now i have the best time at it and i look forward to it every week. I'd like to thank those of you who have joined me in my journey. It's nice to know someone is listening. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment