Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hi world,
 I would apologize for not having written in a few days except i don't have any subscribers and I'm pretty sure all the views i have so far are just random searches that glance and then go away. so since no one is really listening I'll continue on talking to myself. This week was really hectic. Work was really busy and even though i had 2 days off I came back to such a mess that I still felt like I worked a full week. Good news is I lost another pound and a half. That makes 38 total. I feel really good. The zumba classes are really helping to make me feel stronger. I'm still struggling to get all my calories in staying mostly around 1000 instead of 1200. I never thought I'd have a problem eating enough but I'm really never hungry anymore. It's kinda cool. I also realized that i have broken my pattern of only loosing a half pound every third week which is awesome. Any way the weekend is here and i have to watch the clock to try to remind myself to eat. 10am and i just ate breakfast. That is so bad. hopefully I'll remember lunch before 4. Talk to myself soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment