Monday, July 23, 2012

I was thinking this morning about how much easier things are for me now. Simple things that should have always been easy but weren't because all the excess weight. I'm happy that things are getting better. It makes me feel like even though I've only just begun this journey I'm doing well. I notice my hips are finally beginning to get smaller. That makes me extremely happy because my waist and hip are wear most of my weight is not that i don't have too much everywhere else as well. At least it's starting to melt away and soon, although it feels like forever, all of it will be gone. :)

1 comment:

  1. I read your last post about how some veiwers read and then go because they just stumble across it form google or something. Well that is how I found your blog here and I have come back a bunch of times to read your updates. Not in a stalker way, just more for encouragement for myself to keep going. I just recently started my own weighloss blog/diary with my sister and it help to see it written out sometimes. So Keep up the good work, you are doing great and have a wonderful attitude! Thanks for sharing it! Lindsay If you ever want to check out our blog it is losingweightisachallenge.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete