Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Weigh in day again. It has been ridiculously hot here recently as in most of the US. As a result I feel under calories again. I never know how this will pan out on the scale but this morning I was optimistic having notices several places shrinking on me this week. I was shocked when I stood on the scale and found that it was reading 3lbs heavier. I knew that couldn't be right so i stepped off. Gave it a good kick and got on again to see a half pound loss. Needless to say that shook my confidence a bit. I'm trying to focus on the way I feel today which is great rather than what my crazy scale is feeding me. I think maybe I'll invest in a new one. Since that one is old and clearly lying to me and trying to sabotage my efforts. Evil scale. Planning to work extra hard at zumba tonight just to be safe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment