Thursday, June 12, 2014

Weight loss via Stress

At this point in my life I am experiencing a level of stress that is beyond the normal life stress. There has been very few times in my life when it has been this bad. I feel ill all day and my thoughts are so volatile that they are weighing me down like lead. I know this will pass as it always does but right now I am literally sick from it. My head is so a buzz that I even forgot to weigh in yesterday. This morning remembering I hopped (not literally) on the scale. I lost 3.2lbs this week making the first two week in a row loss in a very long time. That was a pretty big loss too and I know that's not really a good way to lose it. It is what it is. I can't help how I'm feeling right now. It's either going to get better in the next few days or a whole lot worse. Whatever happens the loss is logged and it will either stay off or not. Right now things are beyond my control. Although I can't seem to stop myself from worrying I do know that it's not with in my power to change the situation at the moment. All I can do is ride the wave and hope I don't break my neck when I hit the beach. Until next time.... Be well.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment