Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The jouney never ends....

No matter if I'm losing or gaining it's still all part of the road I'm traveling. I'd like to believe that at the end of my road I will reach my goal even if I get a little lost along the way. After 3 straight weeks of gaining weight, last week being the worst, I lost a pound and a half. I didn't do anything good. I was just less bad I guess. I  was watching extreme weight loss last night. It makes you feel good when you see someone else winning the fight. I don't like they way they represent people on these shows though. I honestly think they lie about the starting weight. These people look so much bigger at the beginning and then they say they are such and such a weight and I'm sitting there thinking honey you wish. This person is clearly over 300lbs and they say your starting weight is 250. I'm sitting there wondering what they are trying to accomplish by changing the weights like that. Then they lose 35lbs and it looks like half their body weight is gone. I'm sorry but I've lost 40lbs and I'm telling you when you are heavy no one can even see that much loss. Maybe it's because they do it so fast which if you ask me is too fast and not healthy. I don't want a pile of loose skin at the end. I don't ever want to have any kind of surgery at least not for my weight. I want it to come off slowly enough that I don't have that. I don't know if it's possible but I'm sure gonna try. As of today I have gained back 57.4lbs of the 105 I had lost. Family reunion is coming up next month. That probably won't help me. Today so far I have eaten 290 calories. I'm not going to worry about tomorrow. Today I have 910 more calories so I think I'll just try to stick to that. Until next time.... Be well.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment