Wednesday, October 16, 2013

hanging in

Another week and another gain of 1.4lbs. Looking back I see that I have been hovering between 234 and 237 for the past 3 months. I'm frustrated with myself but at the same time I feel like I'm taking a break from all the hard work. I'm starting to feel fat. Let's face it at this weight I am still fat but now I feel it. That bloated gaining feeling. It's awful. I want to stop it but I'm in a very bad place. I take comfort in the fact that the gain has been minimal and I have not gone overboard. I do now that I need to find a way back to the place I was but I realize that this is all part of the journey. It wouldn't make sense for it to be smooth sailing the whole way. If it were everyone would be thin. This is hard. But stick with me. I have faith that I will see this through. It may take longer than I wanted but I will still get there. I will find my way back to that tunnel I was in. That focused zone where losing was easy because it was the most important thing to me. It may take me a little while but I will get there and when I do I'll take off this next 100lbs and finally meet my goal. Until next week.......Be well.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment