Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Don't think just do it!


After weeks of struggling and trying to figure out what I’m doing wrong and why I lost my motivation it hit me. Don’t think about it. When I think about it I get upset with myself and I behave badly. Also if I want a food that would be against the rules and I sit and think about it I will dwell on how it would taste and then I will crave it and then the craving will become a need.  I managed to lose this week although I somehow managed to forget the number by the time I got to the computer. I either lost 2.4lbs or .4 but I don’t really care which. The important part is that I lost. I feel so much better too. There is already more energy. It’s funny that being hungry gives you energy.  I feel good and that’s the most important part of all. Now back to my mission to get under 200lbs by Christmas.  Until next week, be well.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment