Friday, September 6, 2013

4oz. of pure disappointment.


This week I gained 4oz. This by its self is not such a big deal but coupled with the fact that I haven’t lost any significant weight in the last 6 months is just sad. I’m struggling right now to stick to my own rules. I can see myself stress eating.  It never fills the void and yet I keep doing it.  I need to find a way to snap out of it. I’m so disappointed with myself. Although I’m within 6lbs of my lowest weight since I started this journey it feels like a great gaping distance. I’m in a very bad place. I’ve lost that determination to lose it all. I’m not sure why but I know this is a big turning point for me. I have to find my way to get back to where I was or I will gain it all back plus and end up dead within 5 years. I know this to be true.  It may sound dramatic but I feel I need to really be hard on myself or I’m going to slide back into old habits.  I’m sure the cold weather that has begun to creep in isn’t helping.  I also am feeling a little depressed. This is challenge time. It was inevitable that this time would come but this is where things get real. Getting past this hurdle will be the real achievement.  Until next week….be well.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment