Wednesday, April 17, 2013

so close I can almost taste it.

Happy Wednesday all! After a difficult week where I missed Sunday's gym day and arrived late to Zumba on Monday I was unsure what to expect on the scale. I have been noticing small changes. My wrists are suddenly half the size they once were and my forearms seemed to thin out over night. My legs are getting firmer and smaller. Even my most challenging area, the lower abdomen, finally seems to be getting smaller. Of course after this much weight loss I'm sure it has all been getting smaller by degrees but now I can see it. I feel much better given all that so I was very pleased when I got on the scale to find I had lost 3.4lbs. Big improvement over the last 2 weeks. Now, I am 3.8lbs away from the magic 100lbs lost milestone. (not one of my 12 milestones but still kind of a big deal). I don't expect that I will be able to take that all off next week but hopefully with in 2 weeks I will be able to say I lost 100lbs. Then I will start all over again with the next hundred. I can do it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment