Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my 42nd birthday! My first and best gift is that I lost 3.2lbs this week. I have now reached my fourth milestone. So now I get to go shop for a new outfit! I read up online this week about the benefits of a cheat day. This is a concept I had been avoiding since I don't feel I can be trusted. Since on the weeks I have not cheated I gained and I seemed to lose on the weeks I did have a day where I went astray, I decided to experiment and I drank and ate badly on Saturday night. Sure enough it worked. Go figure. I'm sure the upcoming week will be a set back given my birthday and valentine's day. I will be stretching my bad behavior from today through the weekend. That however is next week and today is a day to celebrate a job well done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment