Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Doing it in December!

After not having Zumba last week and having been sick myself this week I approached my scale this morning with no idea what to expect. What to my wondering eyes should appear but an early Christmas gift. 4.8lbs lost. Thrilled to say the least I immediately began my inner thigh exercises because everything helps and the more I lose the more I want to lose. This meets milestone number 3. Milestone number 4 only being 5lbs away. The reason for the closeness of these milestones, where most of them are 25lbs. apart, is because where most are set to the number I achieve on the scale this one is not. This milestone is based on the fact that when I go in to my doctors office and stare at the little weight chart on the wall I always find myself in the morbidly obese range. Always thinking 'so your saying I'm so fat I'm going to die'. Today I am officially out of that range! So now I'm just so fat I'll get really sick but probably not die :P  Next week I am sure will be a minor set back but at least now I am not in that range and I am happy for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment