Friday, December 7, 2012

Happy News!

I feel like I've been neglecting this blog as of late. I am late in telling you that I lost 5lbs. this week. Thus proving the fluff weight theory. I'm very pleased with that outcome and I have no doubt that last pound will be gone by next Wednesday. Struggling with a bit of the Christmas blues since there isn't much money for presents this year. Stressful time as always. I'm also stricken by how much of the holiday is celebrated by food. I'm really noticing my spirits are down because I'm not joining in with all the parties and things that I normally would. So much is about food that I just don't have any interest in being part of it. I have decided to make Christmas cookies for the kids and I have the calorie count of each one I'm making so if I eat them I'm gonna take it out of my 1200 for the day. I don't want a repeat of Thanksgiving. I'll splurge a little on the actual holiday but I don't want to feel as bad as I did in the days following Thanksgiving ever again. NOTHING tastes as good as thin feels. Those are my words to live by. I feel really good and I want to keep it that way. I still have so long to go but I'm a third of the way in and I'm still determined to make it all the way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment