Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The day before....

Tomorrow's weigh in is looming over my head. I had a great Thanksgiving and for 3 days I ate and drank to my hearts content. By Sunday I felt horrible. Eating like that made me feel sick and sluggish. I'm still feeling the tired run down effects and I'm thinking no pie is worth this. I think I'll be more careful at Christmas time. The lack of energy alone is making me miserable. I'm sure tomorrow will be a nice kick in the head as well.
So, I'm sitting hear thinking about all the things people say about being fat to give themselves an excuse to be that way. I am not big boned. If I were that would not give me an excuse to be more than 10lbs overweight so where is the logic there. I do not have a slow metabolism. I did but eating better and more often made it faster. Problem solved. Losing weight after 30 is so much harder? Only because we get old and lazy. Do the work the weight comes off. It's that simple. At the end of the day it comes down to do you want it more than anything else? I always thought I did but it turned out that I didn't want it more than a slice of pizza or a piece of cake. Now I do. Now I want it more than any food ever made and ache ever felt. I want it so bad I'm gonna do it. I like having energy to do what I want and I like feeling a little better everyday. This feeling that I'm having now, I hate it. I'm sure in a few more days I'll be back to feeling good and I don't think all the Christmas cookies in the world could tempt me after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment