Wednesday, November 14, 2012

1.8lbs to Thanksgiving!

Today I lost 1.6lbs. This is especially impressive when you consider the fact that last Friday I drank beer with my husband. I thought I was done for. I'm very happy that although I seem to be faltering every other week at this point, I am still losing weight. I don't want this to be a habit however. I am giving myself a little break over the holidays. So I made myself the deal that I can splurge Thanksgiving weekend if I can hit 70lbs lost by next Wednesday. I have 1.8lbs more to lose to make that goal. I'm going to try really hard although I think at this point I've decided I'm going to have my three day splurge regardless. I'd like to make it just for my own personal satisfaction. I am noticing now a significant increase in my energy level. I'm trying to use that during Zumba classes to get a better work out. My apartment is much cleaner as a result too which is always nice. I feel stronger and I can see my legs really beginning to shape up. I just wish this belly would go. All in good time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment