Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Reinforcing bad behavior

It's a beautiful day! I'm very ashamed to say that I cracked open another bottle of wine on Halloween. I also ate 2 cupcakes and 3 pieces of candy. I was however very good the rest of the week and snuck in an extra day of Zumba. All this amounted to a shocking 2.6lbs. loss. I'm thrilled of course but i don't recommend the naughty behavior to anyone. I feel like I am breaking my rules a little to often now so I have to put myself in check. Of course with the holidays approaching and the biggest food day of the year only 2 weeks away I'm worried. So, rather than stress I've made a deal with myself. If I can lose another 3.4lbs. by Thanksgiving, I will give myself a two day pass for Thanksgiving to eat what I want. Two weeks to do so not unreasonable. I'm not going to go crazy mind you but I will have wine and a small piece of pumpkin pie. I'm feeling really good today and I think I have a pretty good handle on myself. I still know I can't be trusted but I also know that this time is it. I'm going all the way to skinnyville. So a day here or there when I break my rules won't break me.

No comments:

Post a Comment