Monday, October 29, 2012

la la la whatever!

I've been avoiding my weekly post because I went on my trip to Maine and I had a blast. I drank wine with my bff and I ate all the things I'm not supposed to eat. The rules are nothing white, no bread, no cheese and no butter. I had everything except the butter. I did get sick one day because my stomach was not used to eating like that. I gained 1lb. 4oz. and truthfully I'm thankful that's all it was. I came home and got right back on track but I fear for Wednesday. I'm concerned that the previous week isn't done catching up with me. I'm also fearful that Zumba will be cancelled tonight because of hurricane Sandy. At least I have my DVDs at home now so i can still Zumba even if there is no class. Take care and I'll talk to you on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment