Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Finally :D

Finally, a happy post. I feel like the last several have been real downers and for that i apologize. It is an inevitable fact that there will be tough times in ones life. I'm happy to say that today is not that time. I feel good. The feared plateau was averted. I zumba'd a total of 5 times last week which was awesome. I also have begun doing crunches. 60 of them a day. sounds like a lot but i break into 3 sets of twenty and they are not terrible because i do them in my chair at work simply by leaning back tightening my core and pulling my knees and chest together. Every little bit i can do helps and this week it helped to the tune of 3.4lbs!!!! I couldn't be more thrilled. Headed for Zumba again tonight. Here's hoping I can keep the ugly plateau monster away.

On my way  down once more :)


No comments:

Post a Comment