Thursday, June 28, 2012

Food is not entertainment. That is such a big point in eating better. I eat to sustain not to have fun. Having been heavy most of my life I can say that not only am I a total food addict but I used it as a source of fun and entertainment. I see people around me now doing it all the time. Some people can afford to do that but, for someone like me who sees a cake or something cheesy and greasy and gets an endorphin high, I can't look at food that way anymore. I have to change and I think i'm well on my way to seeing food as a means to sustain and nothing more. Bread, Cheese, Butter, and Sugar are my enemies. Although i still get sugar in my fruits and yogart I have cut the other 3 out almost completely. I'm not saying that that is the answer to everyone's problem but it's my answer. I think everyone needs to find the answer that is right for them.

1 comment:

  1. As i was making my own weightloss blog today…i stumbled across your blog. I read through all your post (not in a stalkers way:) ) but I really liked them. You are very positive and truthful in yup it ducks but we got to do it. It will totally be worth it in at the end. Not only looking good but so much healthier, more active and fit too. Just wanted to say keep up the good work! My blog is losingweightisachallenge.blogspot.com if you ever want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete