Wednesday, May 14, 2014

When is it time to throw in the towel?

I'm feeling like total failure today. I gained 3.8lbs which leads me to believe I should change the name of this blog. I gave up on my gray dress pants this week because they are just too tight. I skipped Zumba on Monday. I feel like crap. It's getting difficult to breath again and I'm uncomfortable in my own skin. I realize all these things and in my head I think why would anyone let this happen to themselves but I still don't stop. I can't seem to make myself care. I miss those mornings when I would wake up and feel the difference. Feel more energy and just smaller. It made me happy and I am not happy now. How do I get myself to make better choices? How do I stop this insanity? How do I make myself care that I'm killing myself with this behavior? I don't know. Here's hoping this is the week I figure it out. Until next time. Be well.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment