Friday, April 25, 2014

I'm still here

Over the last three weeks I've gained a little over 2lbs. That doesn't sound like much but I swear it is the heaviest 2lbs of my life. it feels like 40lbs. I'm seriously lacking any motivation and I disparately need to be challenged. Apparently I can't challenge myself. I did begin the swat challenge yesterday which my thighs are now screaming about. Not as bad as they would be if not for Zumba I'm sure. It's working leg muscles I didn't even know I had. I think that needs to be a daily routine even after the 30days. I'm not giving up although I've been eating terribly. I still believe I will find a way to turn this around. Hopefully before I can't get into my pants anymore. I'm close and I'm sweating it. Just not enough to motivate myself to do anything about it. Until next time.....be well.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment