Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Finding will power when you've lost it.

Hope. I'm hoping I can regain my will power. After last weeks big gain I decided to return to the gym. Instead I ate a bunch of things I shouldn't have and didn't go to the gym at all. I did get back to Zumba after a week off which I believe was a big part of that big gain. My pants are all feeling tighter and I feel awful. Somehow, through no effort of my own I lost 2oz this week. It's not much but the fact that there was any loss is amazing.  Weight loss is like a super slide. Climbing the later is the loss and gaining is as fast as the ride down. All the hard work of losing 100lbs and I feel like I could gain it all back in a matter of weeks. That's a scary thought. I feel the gain in my gut and it feels gross. I'm hoping that feeling will help me regain my will power. Zumba tonight, that helps. Now I just need to find my way back to the gym. I'm afraid that won't happen until after Thanksgiving. Until then however, I can stop eating so badly. I most likely won't have Internet access the later half of next week so it will be a while before I write again. Unless I decide to check in on Tuesday. We'll see. Until then.......Be well.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment